What does it mean to Bless the Lord?
134 Behold, bless the Lord, all servants of the Lord,
Who [a]serve by night in the house of the Lord!
2 Lift up your hands to the sanctuary
And bless the Lord.
3 May the Lord bless you from Zion,
He who made heaven and earth.
There are several occasion in the Old Testament were man blesses the Lord, (see Ps. 63:4; 103:1, 2, 20–22; 145:2; etc.) I understand it that when a man blesses God it is acknowledging that God is the giver of a blessing.
- Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
- Praise him, all creatures here below;
- Praise him above, ye heavenly host;
- Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen
- I invite you this morning, to lift up your hands with me and bless the Lord, for the blessings in your life. Lets remember the last blessing in the Bible, which God is willing that we receive
- ” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city” Rev 22:14
- Dnieper Vegavillalobos
- Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE®, Copyright © 1960,1962,1963,1968,1971,1972,1973,1975,1977,1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.”